Leaderboard
728x15

Index Cards @ Sekaido 1F (Explored)

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo sizes images:


Index Cards @ Sekaido 1F (Explored)
photo sizes
Image by hawkexpress
In the Sekaido, the indexcards are at the first floor.

I could find,
- Indexcard
-- name card size
-- 5x3 size
-- 6x4 size
-- B6 size

with Plain, Printable, Section (quadrille), 6mm ruled, 8mm ruled.

Besides indexcards,
- Dock
- Index (separater) with various color
- Indexcard purse
are available.

Sekaido is very special case even in Tokyo. I couldn't find any other store with such a various indexcard-related products yet. This would be "Makka" for indexcard geek.

ref. : Sekaido Website, in Japanese
ref. : Sekaido @ Yahoo! Japan High resolution map


Pikes of ice
photo sizes
Image by photophilde
View On Black

That morning, in my garden, everything was frosted and small pikes of ice crystals was everywhere on the plants. It remainded like that all day long.

I used my macro lens and searched for having the light reflected inside the ice by turning around that branch while keeping a dark background. Then I enhanced the contrast a bit, as the sharpness.

A composite of such photos is here, if you like:
picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/xHemg6XwuW-nzOlixAlaYw?auth...

I had never seen such a natural behaviour of ice formation, except in photos, before.

In Explore:
bighugelabs.com/flickr/scout.php?mode=history&id=3263...

The list of my "Explore" photos: By best score or presented on black

Banner