Leaderboard
728x15

Cicadas everywhere!!

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal jobs images:


Cicadas everywhere!!
animal jobs
Image by DigitalCanvas72
My trip to Virginia was met with the constant sound of millions of Cicadas all making noise at once!!!. It sounded like a space ship taking off from a 1940's Sci fi movie. At least they are nice to people. They just crawl all over the place. I picked this one up and snapped a couple of shots of it on my finger. To bad I only brought my 18-55mm VR and 55-300mmVR kit lenses. I wanted to travel light. But I still think the kit lens did a good job.


A New Life in My Hand
animal jobs
Image by Sea Frost
A Child,
One who needs care all day,
To take them outside so they can play,
A life to love...A friend to hug
A Child

-Nick


(Yes this poem is smallish lol)

Explore #394 5/28/07

It's a baby!

Banner